Turkey Provolone Pesto Wrap
Refuel after a workout or at lunchtime with these Turkey Pesto Provolone Wraps. They’re quick and easy to make—assemble them the night before and you can grab them to go in the morning.
- 2 whole wheat flour tortillas (about 50 grams each)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (from frozen, fresh or jar)
- 3 ounces thinly sliced roasted turkey breast (from deli works great)
- 4 thin slices 2% reduced fat provolone cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
Place tortillas on cutting board (microwave briefly if tortilla needs to be softened) and spread pesto evenly over the top of each. Place turkey breast evenly over pesto and top each with two slices of cheese down the center of the tortilla. Place spinach leaves evenly over the tops of the entire tortilla.
Roll up from the side without the cheese. Cut each in half and wrap in plastic wrap or serve with a toothpick to keep them rolled up.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.