One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
Chicken and vegetables marinated in balsamic vinegar, seasoned with salt and pepper and roasted in a pan.
- 24 ounces Signature Farms™ boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3 breasts)
- 3 medium zucchini ((4 cups), cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 medium red pepper (cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 red onion (cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar marinade (divided)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (divided)
Heat oven to 450º, spray 13x9 rimmed baking tray with non-stick cooking spray.
Toss chicken in 1/2 cup of marinade. Place chicken on tray and season with salt and pepper.
Toss vegetables in remaining 1/4 cup marinade, season with salt and pepper.
Roast chicken for 11 minutes. Add vegetables and continue roasting for 7-9 minutes until done (internal temperature of 165º).
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.