Cucumber & Shrimp Summer Rolls
Try our fresh take on Asian-inspired summer rolls. Shrimp layered with avocado, cucumber, snap peas and micro-greens make a beautiful, delicious, and colorful dish. Pro tip: To prevent browning, squeeze a little lemon onto the avocado slices before adding to the wrap.
- 1 English cucumber (cut into ribbons lengthwise using a vegetable peeler)
- 12 26/30 count cooked Open Nature® shrimp (butterflied)
- 1/2 medium avocado (cut into 12 strips)
- 12 sugar snap peas (cut in half lengthwise)
- 3/4 cup microgreens
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp maldon sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Place cucumber ribbon on cutting board. A couple of inches from the end of the ribbon, place the avocado, pea, shrimp and 1 tablespoon micro greens. Bring the small end of the cucumber up to wrap the ingredients. Holding firmly, roll until the cucumber is completely wrapped around the ingredients. Continue until all wraps are assembled.
Place on serving tray. Squeeze lemon juice over the rolls and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper over rolls. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.