Veggie Zoodle Ramen Jar
Make Ramen noodles healthier with this on the go mason jar recipe with vegetables and eggs. Just add boiling beef broth.
- 1/2 zucchini (cut into thin noodles or ribbons)
- 1/4 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup O Organics® baby carrots (thinly sliced)
- 2 button mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium scallion (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 O Organics® brown egg (hard boiled)
- 1 1/4 cups O Organics® beef broth
In a wide mouth pint jar, add zucchini, red cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, and scallion, pushing down gently to make room for the egg. Add ginger, soy sauce and egg. Seal with lid.
When ready to eat, heat beef broth to boiling. Add to jar and cover with lid. Let set about 4 minutes. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.