O Organics® Skinny Spinach Dip
Our spinach dip tastes rich and decadent but is much healthier than restaurant versions! Low-fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt are a lower-fat base. Then add veggies and some spices and you’re ready to serve with carrots, celery or pita! Heat it up for a warm treat on cold days.
Total cook time
- 2 cups O Organics® plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 cups roughly-chopped O Organics® baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 1 garlic clove (finely-minced)
- 1 cup finely-chopped O Organics® baby carrots
- zest of 1 lemon (plus 1 Tbs juice)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, mix to combine Greek yogurt and cream cheese. Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly incorporated. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
© 2019 Albertsons Companies, LLC. All rights reserved.
Cart Content Notification
We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out.Close