Napa Cabbage and Chicken Stir Fry
Napa Cabbage & Chicken Stir-Fry – Cut back on takeout and sautée this quick and easy weekday meal that's ready in less than 15 minutes.
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil (divided)
- 2 medium chicken breasts (cut into 1/4 inch strips)
- 1 medium red onion (cut into 1/4 inch strips)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cuts minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cuts minced ginger
- 1 head Napa Cabbage (washed and dried, cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 1/4 inch julienned strips)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cuts chopped Scallion/Green Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped raw peanuts
In a large saute pan over medium heat add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add Napa Cabbage and red bell pepper.
Place chicken pieces in pan and sauté for 3-5 minutes until browned and cooked through.
Remove from pan and hold in a medium bowl Return pan to heat and add 1 tablespoon additional vegetable oil with onion, garlic and ginger. Stir for one minute.
Saute for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and hoisin sauce. Cook additional 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
Return chicken to pan and toss into vegetables. Garnish with scallion and peanuts if desired. Serve immediately.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.