Pink Power Smoothie Bowl
If the color “pink” had a flavor, it would taste like this smoothie bowl! The bright pink dragon fruit blends with non-dairy SILK strawberry yogurt, banana and coconut extract for a perfectly pleasant flavor.
- 5.3-ounce container SILK™ strawberry soy yogurt
- a few drops coconut extract (add more, to taste, if desired)
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit cubes (fresh pink dragon fruit can also be used)
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced (at least 1/2 cup)
- sliced strawberries
- shredded unsweetened coconut
- ground flax or chia seeds, etc.
Add a few drops of coconut extract into the yogurt container and stir with a small spoon.
Add yogurt mixture into a blender or food processor, along with the dragon fruit cubes and banana, then pulse to blend well. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl or blender with a spatula and pulse again to completely blend.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and garnish the top with sliced strawberries, shaved coconut, and/ or ground flax or chia seeds. Enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.