PB&J Overnight Oats
Try this grown-up version of the classic PB&J sandwich for breakfast! You can even add an extra ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract for an even richer vanilla flavor.
8 hour, 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon O Organics® strawberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons O Organics® creamy or crunchy peanut butter (divided)
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
In a small clear jar, spread strawberry preserves and 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter on the sides of the jar. In another cup, mix together oats, cinnamon, chia seeds, and almond milk. Pour oat mixture into clear jar. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
In the morning, top oats with chopped apple. Slightly warm maple syrup with 1tablespoon peanut butter. Drizzle on top of apple. Enjoy immediately!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.