Coconut Kale Ice Cream Smoothie
Get your superfoods in a super smoothie! Dairy free and packed with fiber and vitamins, this is a truly satisfying ice cream substitute. Made with just kale, coconut, and banana and cashew milk, it’s a simple, healthy way to savor some sweetness.
- 1/2-1 cup Silk® original cashew milk
- 1 large freckled banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup O Organics™ fresh kale
- 3 tablespoon O Organics™ unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container Silk® dairy-free vanilla yogurt
In a blender, pulse all ingredients. Add more cashew milk if needed. Top with coconut flakes!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.