Almond Joy Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl tastes like a healthier rendition of an Almond Joy candy bar! The crave-able flavor comes from blending coconut milk yogurt alternative with almond butter and unsweetened cocoa. The big surprise, though, is that each serving contains a third cup of frozen riced cauliflower!
- 5.3-ounce container So Delicious vanilla coconut milk yogurt alternative (or similar)
- 1 slightly heaping tablespoon almond butter
- 1/3 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon O Organics? unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- dash coconut extract (about 8-10 drops)
- 1 tablespoon golden flax meal
- unsweetened shaved coconut
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- toasted sliced almonds
Add all the ingredients, from coconut milk yogurt to the coconut extract, to a blender or food processor and pulse to blend well. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl or blender with a spatula and pulse again to completely blend.
Transfer mixture to a bowl. If desired, garnish with shaved coconut, semi-sweet chocolate chips and/ or toasted sliced almonds. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.